- submission of the application which includes
- Completed Application From
- signed Terms of Application form
- Receipt for Registration Fee deposited in School of Nations bank account. This Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- At least the first term School Fee. (Get information from the office)
- A recent photograph of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card.
- A recent photograph of both parents
- parent interview ( personal or telephone)
- personal interview with the student
- Admissions examination
- final interview with parents
- complete Medical forms
- Medical information
- Permission to Act
- Consent to administer medications
- Consent for Emergency Treatment
- Immunization Record
Upon receipt of the Application for Admission form, the interviews will be initiated by School of Nations staff.
Age requirements for acceptance to kindergarten and grade 1 programs.
Students for (KG 1 – 3 years, KG 2 – 4 years, UKG – 5 years, Grade 1 – 6 years)